Wednesday 28 May 2014

3rd Rock Climbing Sports Bras

Photo: 3rd Rock
I want a sports bra that doesn’t cut into my shoulders, stays in place when I lift my arms, and doesn’t make my breasts look like pancakes.

Since climbing I have gained a lot of muscle in my back and shoulders.  Many sports bra makers just do not understand that sports women are more likely to be more muscular. A size small may fit my bust area well, it is then just too tight with it cutting into my back and shoulders.

I tried two of the 3rd Rock Saturn Sports Bras. Special Cut Eco Sports Bra in Tango Orange and the Pretty Sports Bra in Cherry Red and Bubble Gum Pink Cuboid Print.

The first main difference when you look at these bras is the back. Instead of a racer back like most sports bras, this one is designed with a rounded cut out back, which looks great and airs your back when you start to sweat.
Photo: 3rd Rock
The Special Cut Eco Sports Bra is designed for both bigger boobs and smaller boobs, so you can find just the right fit, and a bra that will stay in place whilst you climb. The BB cut (bigger boobs) have a higher neckline and wider sides. Whilst the SB (Small Boobs) have a lower cut neckline allowing to show just the right amount of cleavage.

It also comes with padded removable inserts, so that’s good for hiding nipples or just generally giving a nice shape to your bust. This bra won’t squash your boobs like most sports bras!

Not forgetting that it is  Eco-friendly, made of 95% organic cotton and is GMO free!